Thursday 11 April 2013

Last Call: Votes for The Big Blog Exchange




Hi all,

Remember how I asked you to vote for goodbuddies inc. at The Big Blog Exchange? Well, I'd like to take the time to thank all of you furry friends who did vote, you guys are real world heroes and I love you. Yes, you and you and you too.

Voting closes on Monday, 15 April 2013 and if you've not voted yet please do. It's very simple, I promise. Just click on this here link and it will take you to my profile. All you have to do is click on the vote tab and enter your email address. To complete the process check your email for a confirmation link, click on it and that's that. Done.


Why do this? Well, it's a great opportunity for me to travel abroad and learn cool things from cool people who live in places I've never been and maybe you've never been. Life is about sharing stories and experiences, after all. Blogging allows me to share with you and you to share with me. Someone said that we are each angels with only one wing and can only fly embracing each other. I don't remember who this person is but they sure are wise.

I ask for your vote so that we may all widen our circle of sharing life. That's all.

Thank you in advance.

No comments: