Friday 31 January 2014

The G.I. Joe Collectionary



I don't have many nice things to say about the 2009 and 2013 G.I. Joe movies because they were rather terrible, you know. But I do have mad love for the original line of action figures (because boys don't play with dolls), the 1985 cartoon and some of the comic books (story arcs like G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers are a lot of good fun). The guys over at the G.I. Joe Collectionary must have made this connection somehow when they approached me to give them a little shout-out on this here space based on a movie review I wrote explaining why G.I. Joe: Retaliation was a terrible movie.

These guys have a huge collection (that's always being added to) of G.I. Joe merch. If you are a collector in any way you really must pop in and browse through their stuff. Heck! Pop in even if you have no idea what G.I. Joe is because it's just downright cool. I have added a cool link on the sidebar of this blog for you to click on whenever you want and this is like a magical portal to their site.




Other than that have a kick-ass day and watch out for those slithery Cobra villains.

1 comment:

Charles Siboto said...

Pretty much exactly like that :)