Wednesday 29 October 2008

A Dude Named Dean

When I was in High School I wrote a poem about a dude named Dean because he incites in me such powerful emotions. I never just feel mellow about Dean as I do about Sleuth. For Sleuth I feel a constant stream of love and wonder. The dude baffles me in a quiet way and in his presence I’m like a dog who cocks his head in a quizzical manner at the strangeness of his master. Dean, on the other hand, makes me rage with emotion. I love him something fierce and I hate his guts. He is the most intelligent person I know and the most stupid person I know (second only to myself). He is the kindest person I know and the biggest jerk I know. The dude is crazy and belongs either in a mental facility or a prison cell in Gotham City. Hanging out with Dean is an experience that can be compared to being on a roller coaster, it freaks you out but it's exhilarating.

No comments: