Thursday 25 July 2024

July 2024: Strange Journeys #verloreinduitsland #DraaieSwaaie&Afdwaalpaaie #thelegendofmamlambo

 July 2024: Strange Journeys


The Legend of Mamlambo


2024 has been a wild ride so far. My mental health has been hanging on by a thread, but I've also been blessed with family and the joy of getting my writing projects out into the world. My short Afrikaans story, 'Verlore in Duitsland' (in the wonderful anthology Draaie, Swaaie en Afdwaalpaaie), and, dearest to my heart, my children's spooky book, The Legend of Mamlambo, are now out and available for everyone to read. That blows my mind.



Verlore in Duitsland, Draaie, Swaaie en Afdwaalpaaie, The Legend of Mamlambo.



Life has been its usual topsy-turvy self and I'm going with the flow and trying to find myself. I took Neil Gaiman's advice to make good when life is tough and that good art is in the world now. That brings me great joy.

Please get your hands on copies of the ebook versions of these two books and let me know what you think. Below are some links where you can get copies.

Happy reading!



No comments: