Friday 2 October 2009

rAge


A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?

- Dunno

Have I ever told you guys how much I love October? No? Well, it's the coolest month ever because it's the month I was born and it's also the month that my momsicals and jerk of a dad were born. More importantly than my existence being strangely linked to October, it's the month that the really Awesome gaming expo takes place. Imagine this scenario: The Dome in Northgate filled to the brim with the strangest people in the country, people with reflexes faster than any gunslinger ever bred in Gilead. Now imagine these strange creatures walking around gawking at shiny computer bits, scantily clad booth babes (who aren't too sure what you're on about when you ask them about quad core CPUs) and comic books. Some of them might point at random things with wires and fans and start drooling and others will jump up and down at the sight of squiggles on a plasma screen. Now tell me, why on Earth you would be anywhere else (like at a club hitting on hot girls) when you could be hanging with these weird people and having the awesomest time in the history of ever?

Tomorrow it's on! I'm going to rAge to lick a Playstion 3. Happy days.

No comments: