Saturday 13 April 2013

Audio Slave: Fall Out Boy Radio-active Again



I have strange music tastes that make no sense to anyone and I say every new song I like is my favourite song and I want to run off and marry Natasha Bedingfield every once in a while. But the one thing you must know about me (if you only decide to know one thing concerning my existence) is that Fall Out Boy is my favourite band in the multiverse.

I have been waiting in the shadows for them to make a come-back after 2007's brilliant offering, Infinity on High and if we really must talk about it, 2008's Folie à Deux (I love The (Shipped) Gold Standard though).

The single, My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up) heralds the release of their latest album, Save Rock and Roll, which you can get your grubby paws on right now, depending on where in the world you live.

I'm so excited I could die! Actually, no... Let's leave the dying part alone.


“when we were kids the only thing that got us through most days was music. its why we started fall out boy in the first place. this isn’t a reunion because we never broke up. we needed to plug back in and make some music that matters to us.
the future of fall out boy starts now.
save rock and roll…”

2 comments:

winny said...

Howdy,,
Im supported u in bigblog excahnge and voted for ya,,
would like u drop into my blog winnyradc.wordpress.com

-Greeting from Indonesia-
Winny

Charles Siboto said...

Hello Winny :)

I'd love to drop by your blog and say hello.

Thank you for the support.