Monday 24 March 2008


Making a famine where abundance lies,
Thyself thy foe, to thy sweet self too cruel. - William Shakespeare Sonnet 1

People always sell themselves short and think that their lives are terrible. I think that as long as my mind is intact I'm okay and as long as I still have the capacity to learn new things I have the means of living a life of fire. My standard, benchmark or whatever you want to call it is simple. If I reached a certain zenith in my life and through some series of unfortunate events I fall from that high it's okay because I still have the knowledge of how to get back there and my new aim is to get back there and to surpass that level. So I'm like crap! instead of whining that my life sucks I'm going to go out there and fix what's wrong! I'm not going to sit here and ostracise my self. Let the world do that.

No comments: