Friday 7 March 2008

Rosy Angels


Human interaction is a crazy thing. Last week I was lying on my floor thinking about an unattainable rose and the world was all doom and gloom with a hint of inspiration. Armed with my blind inspiration I went through this week doing everything I can to get my rose and all of a sudden a new development came to the fore. My rose is human, she has all sorts of crap going on in her life too. She's cut up about school and she has just realised that she still has a crush on some dude she's not seen for two years and well yeah, she has all this stuff happening and here I come marching along singing sad songs as if I'm the only party involved. Sheesh! You'd think I'd take some time to think outside the box. I've been approaching this whole courting thing in a very clinical way for two years of my life. I spent some time today speaking with S. and hearing her out and she was down in the doldrums. She's off shopping to cheer herself up. I'm pretty chuffed by this new realisation that I'm dealing with someone who's a bundle of emotions, thoughts and things just like I am and I have no clue where this post is going because I have no clue what's going on in my head now... so I think I'd just better end this off now before I lose my head and start going on about my thoughts about Amy Winehouse crying on the kitchen floor.

No comments: